In addition, all you have to do is go to their website and check-in your information. And you will be able to see your IESCO online bill in seconds. let us guide you through the complete process for checking the bill online.
IESCO is an acronym of Islamabad Electric Supply Company. The areas under this company are Islamabad, Jehlum, Attock, Chakwal, and not to forget Rawalpindi. Under these cities, multiple subdivisions come under the umbrella of IESCO.
Furthermore, IESCO offers its consumers a lot of features that have the core purpose of facilitating them in every regard. IESCO consumers can now enjoy checking their monthly Iesco bill, pay them, they even can get Iesco duplicate bill for the month. Furthermore, you can also check LESCO Online Bill Duplciate on our official website My Info PK.
IESCO Online Bill Check:
Now you can perform IESCO bill online check by managing these simple steps that will allow you to extract the exact bill that you received or going to receive in the days to come. These steps are simple and user-friendly.
Using Your 14 Digit Reference Number:
- All you have to do is to enter your 14 digit reference number printed on your IESCO monthly bill.
- Type the reference number into the app which appears in front of you on this webpage.
- Now click the download button.
- And don’t forget to mention your area for R its rural area and U its Urban area.
- With all being said you can now see your monthly IESCO bill online.
- You can now print it, download it, or whatever you deem perfect for IESCO bill online check.
IESCO Duplicate Bill:
Like the IESCO online bill process, you can easily extract your IESCO duplicate bill with the same process. Let us guide you through this process.
- Again using your 14 digit reference number:
- For downloading your duplicate bill for the month in case you have misplaced the previous one.
- There is no need to panic or worry. All you have to do is go to the IESCO bill online check procedure.
- Enter your 14 digits unique reference number into the section mentioning consumer number.
- There is a button, right to the submit button, it says the duplicate bill. Press that and wait for a couple of seconds.
- There you go the print appearing in front of you consists of your previous month’s duplicate bill for you.
You have the access to either download it or go to the print command and get the print and pay the bill accordingly.
IESCO bill estimator cum calculator:
We bring in the best features for you on this webpage. Now you have the privilege to check or make an almost near to real estimate for your monthly bill that you are going to receive in the coming month.
Furthermore, this feature allows you to enter the number of units consumed by you. This number of units based on the estimate that you will make on your wildest imaginations.
How This Calculator Cum Estimator Works:
Let us guide you through the process with which you will become familiar with this calculator that allows you to calculate the amount of bill you are going to pay in the near future.
You need to put in the estimated number of units for the month in the units consumed area and press the submit button. Within seconds the results will appear in front of you mentioning your amount of bill that you are going to pay as your future electric bill.
Further information about IESCO:
For your convenience, we have managed to get the contact information, official email address, as well as their Facebook id for you to contact your IESCO authorities right from any medium.
- IESCO head office phone numbers are mentioned below for your convenience.
- IESCO Helpline is: 051-9252937, 9252938, 9252939
Now you can email IESCO authorities on their official email id as their email id is: [email protected]
Now more and more people are turning towards social media platforms and so does IESCO. Now you can easily message them or comment on the issues you are facing in your concerned area on their Facebook as well. the link to their Facebook account is as under.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iesco.com.pk/
IESCO authorities sit in their head office that is located in Islamabad. And for the facilitation of their consumers, we are going to share the address where the head office is situated. The address of their head office is Islamabad Electricity Supply Company, Sector G-7/4, Street # 40, Islamabad.
The office timings of IESCO head office are
- From Monday to Friday starting time is 9 AM till the closing time of 5 PM.
- On Friday Juma Prayer Break is for 02 hours. From 01 PM to 03 PM.
- The head office is closed on Sunday as it is observed as a public holiday.
Do I have the facility for checking my monthly bill via my National identity card number?
No, unfortunately, the only method with which you can check your monthly bill is via the 14 digit consumer number.
How can I know about the IESCO peak hours tariff?
For this information, you have to go to the official website of IESCO. Further, for our viewers, we also managed to extract this information for you. The peak hours for IESCO are from 07:00 PM till 11:00 PM.
How can I calculate or estimate my bill?
Now, with our calculator cum estimator you can easily calculate or make a near perfection estimate for your monthly bill. All you have to do is put in the number of units you assume have been consumed by you in the units consumed section of the estimator.