Are you facing issues in getting your monthly MEPCO bill online or MEPCO Duplicate e-bill? MEPCO is by far the largest company that supplies electricity supply to the consumers living in the area. MEPCO has transformed people’s lives and provided them with the facilities that no other electricity company by far.
Furthermore, MEPCO has gone by miles to serve the people by helping them on their doorsteps. Now you can have access to the Mepco bill online check facility. Along with that, you have unlimited access to Mepco duplicate bill at any time of the day if you ever misplaces your electricity bill.
What is MEPCO:
MEPCO is an abbreviation for Multan Electric Power Company. Incorporated in 1998. MEPCO is responsible for providing electricity-related services and maintenance in the following cities.
Multan, Rahim Yar Khan, Bahawalnagar, Rajanpur, Pakpattan, Khanewal, Dera Ghazi Khan, Bhawalpur, Liaquatpur, Ahmad Pur East, Taunsa Sharif, Basti Malook, Yazman, Kot Addu, Rajanpur, Fort Manru, Sultan Pur, Alipur, Lodhran, Layyah, Sahiwal, Vehari, and Muzaffargarh.
In addition, MEPCO single-handedly making its consumers happy with the services it is providing. Over the years, MEPCO brings the latest technology to the doorsteps of its consumers. With this being said, consumers falling under the jurisdiction of MEPCO now enjoys the transfer of information via information technology.
Now consumers have access to the online bill payment, check monthly electricity bills, download or print a duplicate bill or furthermore, get an estimate for your upcoming monthly electric bill.
MEPCO Bill Online check:
MEPCO provides its consumers with the facility of accessing their electricity bills on the web portal. You can perform this activity at any time of the day. With this feature, you can now check your monthly mepco bill online for electricity instantly.
This website is here to provide you such service without charging you a cent; yeah, it’s completely free of charge.
Let us guide you through the process.
14 digits reference number:
- At first, you must know where you can find your reference number printed on your bill.
- We posted a picture of the place from where you can easily find your 14 digit reference number.
- Enter the reference number in the reference section on the page.
- Don’t forget to mention the area you belong
- For urban, it’s U, and for rural, it is R.
- Now click on the submit button
- Your bill will be in front of you within no time.
- You can now download, print this bill for yourself.
MEPCO Duplicate Bill:
Now you can also perform the MEPCO duplicate bill extraction process by performing the same.
14 digit reference number:
- Acess your duplicate bill at any time.
- After the submit button, there is a duplicate bill option.
- Enter your 14 digits reference number as you did previously.
- By just clicking on the duplicate bill option, your duplicate bill will be in front of you.
- You can now download, print the bill accordingly.
MEPCO Bill Online estimator or calculator:
Now you have access to calculate or make an assessment for the next month’s electricity bill. This is a simple process that allows you to get the nearest estimate of your bill for the upcoming month. This feature will enable you to prepare and budget for the bill accordingly.
The slightest difference in your electricity bill’s actual amount and the estimated bill you have extracted before is due to the amount of taxes that accompany the actual bill.
Calculate the bill on the bill estimator:
The process for calculating the upcoming monthly electricity bill is relatively easy. All you have to do is enter the number of units into the enter electricity units dialogue box. The number you are going to put in is based on the assumption for the previous month.
Furthermore, the bill’s amount comprises the number of units you have entered and the rate per unit according to the government’s tariff. Additionally, you can also view Lahore Duplicate Online Bill on MyInfo.pk.
Information about MEPCO:
For consumers’ information, contact numbers, official email id, and address for MEPCO head office are given here for your convenience. Now you have the privilege of contacting them with either way you deem perfect for contacting.
- MEPCO head office helpline numbers for you.
- MEPCO Helpline is: 0800-63726
- Now you can email your issues to the MEPCO authorities. The email id is: [email protected]
- The address for MEPCO head office is: Mepco Complex, Khanewal Road, MEPCO Colony, Multan, Punjab.
- The official timings for MEPCO head office.
- Timings: From 9 AM till 5 PM.
- Days: From Monday to Friday.
- Friday Juma Prayer Break is for 02 hours. From 01 PM to 03 PM.
- Saturday and Sunday, the head office remains closed.
Can I perform an online payment transaction?
Yes, with new features being installed and followed by the MEPCO, you have the convenience of performing transactions for payment of your monthly electric bills.
Does MEPCO has a peak hour tariff?
Yes, the peak hours are from 7:00 till 11:00 PM. This peak hour tariff is known to have the highest tariff rate that is charged during the whole 24 hours.
Are MEPCO authorities accessible?
Yes, MEPCO authorities are highly accessible from the contact numbers, email id, and helpline. These modes allow you to contact your concerned authorities for getting your issues resolved.
Is there any option that allows me to check my monthly electricity bill through my CNIC number?
No, there is no feature installed as the functions or system being installed at the MEPCO online portal that allows you to check your monthly bill.
Is there any way so that I can calculate my electricity bill?
Yes, you can now perform a wild estimate over this webpage by using the calculator or estimator that allows you to have a comprehensive bill in front of you by just entering the fictitious or estimated number of units consumed by you during the month.